|Home||» Products||» Welding Consumables||» Welding Electrodes|
- Price Or Price Range
Since past two decades, our company is indulged in providing an unparalleled range of Welding Electrodes for our precious clients. These electrodes are widely applicable in electrical and mechanical industry for welding applications.The electrodes are manufactured under the stern supervision of our adroit team of professionals using latest tools and high grade stainless steel as per industry norms.Our clients can purchase these Welding Electrodes in different specifications at marginal price range.
- Corrosion resistance
- High tensile strength
- Robust construction
- Easy installation
Buyers can obtain a wide range of SS Welding Electrodes at very marginal rates. These electrodes are used for welding applications, and having all idealities to be used for the purpose due to their excellent resistance to corrosion, cracking and removal of cold slag automatically. Designed and developed using special quality stainless steel, they are unmatched in the market because of their stoutness, easy installation, safe structure and high welding quality. Apart from this, we offer them in different specifications so that customers can choose as per their requirements.
#Z730 STEELWELD: Ultra strong metal filled repair epoxy tube set. Vibration, pressure and corrosion- resistant and withstands extreme temperature fluctuations without damage or deterioration
- The toughest bond in the world. Adhesive tensile strength 4000 ibs psi (278 kg/cm2)
- Withstands temperatures up to 300 C.
- 1:1 Mixing and unique tube packaged.
- 25 year shelf life even after opening.
- Not affected by oil, water, petrol, battery acid and most chemicals.
- Withstands vibration.
Adhesion strength D297
1800 psi/ 26.6 Kg/cm2
Flexural strength D790
7320 psi/514.7 Kg/cm2
Tensile strength D638
3960 psi/278.4 Kg/cm2 % Elongation 1.7
Cured hardness (Shore D) D224 85
Temperature resistance 300C
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Others
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- 7 Layered vacuum packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Africa, Western Europe, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Australia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- TUV - ISO 9001 : 2008, Bureau Veritas - ISO 9001 : 2008